Run programs in a sandbox to prevent malware from making permanent changes to your PC.
Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later.
Changes in Sandboxie 5.18:
- Windows Creators Update is now supported.
- Firefox multi-process (Electrolysis) is now supported in Win 7 and later.
- Fixed problem with clicking Office hyperlinks failing to start forced IE.
- TLS error when loading google sites in IE has been fixed.
- Fixed crash when starting IE while using Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UEV).
- Added support for Opera Neon.
- Fixed template for Roboform.
- Fixed Chrome 56 lingering child process.
Download: Sandboxie 5.18 | 8.6 MB (Shareware)
View: Sandboxie Website